Snark Search

Monday, May 5, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day continues to creep up on us - it's this Sunday!! I did finally decide on a gift for my mother (as far as I know, M. is still working on something for his mother). No, I did not get my mom some slutty outfit from that site that sent me the email last week (M. thought it would have been pretty funny to do that - well, if he wants I'll order one for his mom). What I did end up getting my mom is a bonsai. I thought about flowers, but they die (not that this bonsai may not die too, but if mom takes care of it, it should be fine). I also thought about those cookie or candy gift baskets, but then mom would just complain about having to eat them, so here's mom's bonsai from FTD:


Mom's been into Asian decor lately, so this should go nicely with what she's been up to. We'll see if it's still alive when I visit in June - and how well it fits into her new decor.

1 comment:

Storm said...

BONSAI DANIELSON!!! BANSAI!!!!!!!!!!