Snark Search

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Snarkily Goodness

It's one snarky day (or in M. language - a crabby day). I don't know why, there is no real reason to be feeling like this today. Maybe M.'s right and a little crab does climb up my ass every now and then and his snapping at my insides just snarks the bejesus out of me!

Snarky is one of my favorite words. It just has a bite to it I like. Crabby is such an old-lady term (sorry, M.). I remember using the word snarky a couple years ago at work and a coworker telling me it wasn't a word. Well, nah, nah, nah (in my snarky-speak) snarky is found on dictionary.com, so most certainly IS a word. Here's the definition:

snark·y
–adjective, snark·i·er, snark·i·est. Chiefly British Slang.
testy or irritable; short.
[Origin: 1910–15; dial. snark to nag, find
fault with (appar. identical with snark, snork to snort, snore, prob.

Yep, that's me. I'm a total naggy snorter! And here's my little secret (shhhh....) I like to be snarky! Sometimes it just feels good to have a snarky run and find all kinds of faults with the world. And, you know what? Today is my day! I am just filled with snarkily goodness today! I've invited the little crab back and he's a-pinchin'!

No comments: