Snark Search

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Reality TV

I admit to watching a bit too much tv, but hey, I enjoy it! Today I caught up on the newest season of one of my favorite reality shows, Top Chef. So today I am doing a list of my favorite reality tv shows, in no particular order:
  1. Top Chef on Bravo
  2. Survivor on CBS
  3. The Apprentice on NBC
  4. Trading Spaces on TLC
  5. The Amazing Race on CBS
  6. Flipping Out on Bravo
  7. The Girls Next Door on E!
  8. The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency on Oxygen
  9. Janice and Abbey on Oxygen
  10. The Mole on ABC
  11. Mythbusters on Discovery Channel
  12. Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica on MTV
  13. Tori and Dean: Inn Love on Oxygen
  14. What Not To Wear on TLC
I do not follow all these shows all the time, but have watched them all at least for one season and enjoyed them. I really didn't think my list was going to be this long, but I reviewed the list of reality shows at Reality TV World and wow, there are a lot out there!

No comments: