Snark Search

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BPS

Some time in late 2006 or early 2007 I discovered a website called Big Picture Scrapbooking. Here you can take a variety of online courses centering on scrapbooking. So for my NaBloPoMo list for today, here's a list of classes I have taken, am currently taking or am registered to take:

  1. Art of Becoming More
  2. Art That Happens to be Your Life
  3. Get Organized and be Inspired
  4. Handmade Book Club (monthly)
  5. A Year to Remember
  6. Brushworks
  7. Deliciously Digital
  8. Doing It Digi
These keep my weekends fairly full right now and the first two on my list haven't even started! The last three courses got me into digital scrapbooking and using PhotoShop. Here, for your viewing pleasure is a photo of a friend in Vietnam that I altered in PhotoShop.


credit for the bamboo: Shauna of Pineapple Plantation

No comments: