Snark Search

Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap into March - NaBloPoMo starts TOMORROW!!


So today's leap year day. I am using it as a spring board for NaBloPoMo which starts tomorrow. Remember, there will be themes for each month, but no obligation to follow the themes. I am choosing to try out the themes as an extra challenge to the posting each day for a month challenge of NaBloPoMo. I figured I needed an added challenge since I've thus far been pretty prolific on this blog. So my list-writing skills are in full gear and ready to participate!

Also, M. and I are waiting to see if M.'s sister has her soon-to-be-born baby today. Will we have a leap year baby in our family? We will know by the end of today. Yesterday M. said his sis's doctor said she could go at any time now. This will be her fifth child and our eighth niece or nephew, so the shiny newness of a new baby has worn off for me, but hey! Maybe we will have a leap year baby!

1 comment:

Sara in Nodak said...

Where did you get that I "abhor" reptiles and amphibians?? You had a salamander in the house. I have no aversion to them as pets. I think you just made that up.