Snark Search

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nine Years?!

Photobucket



To My Dear, Dear M.,

Nine years ago today we stood in front of family and friends and took a vow to love and honor each other for the rest of our lives. It is hard to believe it has already been nine years! Time with you passes in a way in which I hardly even notice it is gone.

I remember meeting you in that chat room oh so long ago in a time when internet dating wasn't even a thing. There was no eHarmony or Match.com. All you heard was horror stories of people who had met online and met disastrous consequences. I am so proud to have a successful story to tell featuring you!

I know our parents collectively worried. Worried that we were too young, that we didn't know each other well enough - that we had met on the internet for goodness sake! Our friends thought we were just crazy. Yet, they all stood with us on my parents' lawn this day nine years ago and were witness to just how much we love each other, how dedicated we were to one another. And still, almost a decade later, we are happy, crazy, spunky in love.

And how ironic that Buckcherry's Carousel is playing on my iPod at this very moment! I know, M., that you probably have never heard the song since I am the Buckcherry fan, but take a minute tonight and listen to it. I dedicate it to you on this day, our 9 year anniversary. I love you!

Forever Yours,
Lil'Seed


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Happy anniversary. Love the pictures!!

MH

Anonymous said...

Great post! I loved seeing your wedding photos. Also nice that you are still so in love after 9 years. Congratulations, M. & N.!

Storm said...

A thousand stars in the skies
Like the stars in your eyes
They say to me
That there'll never be
No other love
Like yours for me

A thousand stars in the skies
Make me realize
You are the one love
That I'll adore
Tell me you love me
Tell me you're mine once more

Love you baby!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you were both just babies ;-) And I wouldn't expected anything other than a sleeveless dress! Wish the photos showed what you have on your feet :D
Congratulations!!!
~~next door neighbor~~