Snark Search

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

*SIGH*

When I think of something and implement it I typically enjoy doing whatever it is. I know, that didn't make a lot of sense. Let me give an example. My workplace recently had to downsize and let a handful of people go. I have been taking a monthly class on how to make handmade books, so decided to make a book for each person leaving and had everyone write in it. But it was my idea, so I enjoyed making the books and especially having everyone tell me how great they were.

Well, now I've received a request from one of the "higher ups" to make two more books - one of the people leaving actually passively requested one by not-so-innocently wondering to another coworker if she would get one when she left. I have absolutely no motivation to do these books and I think it's because it wasn't my idea, but I would look pretty crappy if I said I wouldn't do it, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that is just stupid. You should only have to do them if you want to, on your own. How rude.

KE