Snark Search

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My affair with Nano

I have a metallic green iPod Nano - 2nd generation. I love my little Nano for all the stupid reasons people love their iPods (or whatever player you have). It's small, it's cute, and best of all, it's GREEN!

M.'s parents got me an iPod Shuffle for Christmas a couple years ago. I liked the Shuffle - it was defitely a great size for a player and you can clip the thing anywhere, but I was still very attracted to the metallic green iPod Nano. So M. and I talked and it was decided I would get a metallic green iPod Nano and he would claim my Shuffle (good for clipping on while mowing).

Shortly after the purchase of my metallic green iPod Nano (2nd generation) the 3rd generation Nano was released. Have you seen that thing? It's cute, but it doesn't come in the bright metallic green my Nano came in. Plus, it's kind of a squatty little thing. Apparently, this is so you can watch videos on your Nano. I've never had the desire to do that anyway, so I'll just stick to my metallic green iPod Nano 2nd Generation!

Here's a list of what is currently in my metallic green iPod Nano (2nd generation):


  • American Beauty - the score and soundtrack

  • Buckcherry - Time Bomb, Buckcherry, 15

  • Colbie Caillat - Coco

  • Counting Crows - August & Everything After, Recovering the Satellites, This Desert Life

  • Creed - End of Days, My Own Prison, Greatest Hits

  • Dexter - the soundtrack

  • Disturbed - The Sickness, Ten Thousand Fists

  • Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-IV

  • Great Expectations - the soundtrack

  • Raidohead - In Rainbows

  • Juno - the soundtrack

  • Korn - End of Days, Follow the Leader, Greatest Hits Vol. 1, Issues, Korn, Life is Peachy, See You on the Other Side, Take a Look in the Mirror

  • Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes

  • Memoirs of a Geisha - the soundtrack

  • Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik, By the Way, Californication, Greatest Hits, One Hot Minute, Stadium Arcadium

  • Rob Zombie - Educated Horses, Past, Present & Future, The Sinister Urge

  • Sneaker Pimps - Becoming Remixed, Becoming X, Bloodsport, Splinter

  • Stevie Nicks - Bella Donna, The Other Side of the Mirror, Rock a Little, Street Angel, Timespace: the Best of Stevie Nicks, Trouble in Shangri-La, The Wild Heart

  • The Carpenters - Great Hits from Billboard Top 100

  • The Cranberries - Everybody Else is Doing It, No Need to Argue

  • Madonna - The Immaculate Collection

  • The Raconteurs - Consolers of the Lonely

What's playing in your ears?

No comments: