Snark Search

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

To M.


Dear M.,

You're going to Radiohead!! Can you believe after all these years waiting for them to tour again that you've actually got tickets to see them?

I remember trying to get you tickets several years ago when they played in Atlanta (can it be that we've been married long enough for me to say 'several years?!') I even had your cousin trying to help me get those darn tickets and it just didn't work out. But this time? This time we have two confirmed seats for the concert!

You owe me (snark, snark, snark). I guess you going with me on July 19th will be compensation... Well, I'm off to request the day after the concert off so we aren't dead on our feet the next day. See you for lunch!

XOXOXOX

Love,
LilSeed

PS - SHMILY!

2 comments:

Storm said...

I still can't believe it!!! We have 2 tickets to the greatest live band on the planet! Thank you for ordering them!! :D LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS!!!!

Love always,
M.

Storm said...

Even a couple days later... I still cannot believe that I am going to see Radiohead!!!!!!! :D