Snark Search

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oh my luck, it does suck!

You know about my dreadful car experiences over the past couple weeks, what I forgot to tell you is that when the service center shuttle picked me up last night: he first forgot to call me when he was on his way. He called me right when he was here which made me rush out and I forgot my returns for the dreaded mega store and had to come back to the office to pick them up after getting the loaner PT Cruiser. Not too bad, right? But then the shuttle driver decided to pass someone waiting to make a left turn on our way back to the service center. So what you might think. Well, he passed the left turner on the left side!! There is a turn lane at this particular area; however it is hard to determine if it's a turn lane to get into the gas station on the left side of the road or a turn lane for left turners at the light - they are very close together. This particular left turner decided the turn lane was only for the light and didn't get into the turn lane. So Mr. Shuttle Driver, brilliant man that he was, uses the turn lane to pass the person waiting to make the left turn. Arrrggg! That was a "smash me to bits" moment that almost happened.

Okay, you've probably had enough about the car to last your entire lifetime. So now on to this afternoon. I had a haircut scheduled for 12:15. I only get my hair cut about twice a year because it's a hassle to go over and do it, plus it's expensive. Anyway, I get to the salon and tell them I have a 12:15 appointment with Carrie. The receptionist looks all confused and says, "Carrie? Are you sure?" I tell her I am and she starts putting info into her computer and finds that yes, I have a 12:15 appointment with Carrie, but so does some Marsha person. Well, skippy for Marsha, but I was there early, so there! I got my hair cut by Carrie, but had to switch stations for the blow dry.

I know, I know, not horrendous, but it just adds to my bad luck streak lately. I'm ready to go home and sit in my recliner and not move until this black cloud moves on to someone else.

Oh, and what is up with Google today? My email logs me off, it won't save or spell check my blog posts and reader is always 'loading.' Google gets my first 'Big Eye Roll' in a long time!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I give you points for alliteration in the title!

KE

LilSeed said...

I don't think it's alliteration, just rhyming. :) Alliteration is when you use the same beginning letter or sound in all the words. Like: Sucky Snarky Spring. (But I would never use that as a title because I love spring!)