Snark Search

Friday, April 18, 2008

Not Snarky Enough?

Apparently I have not been snarky enough for some readers (RR I am staring at you through the office walls!) I have a bit of the seasonal affect disorder, so as the weather gets nicer, my mood is prone to improvements as well and we've had some very nice springy weather here the past couple days. Of course, there was an earthquake and aftershock in there, but that was my first ever earthquake and it hit around 4:30am - I didn't quite know what was going on. Neither did my cats who had fits and furiously ran for wherever they like to hide. I couldn't even find Luigi after the rumbling stopped, but he showed up for his breakfast, so I guess he's okay, brains weren't shook too much. It is starting to cloud up outside my office window and is supposed to be rainy and cooler this weekend, so the snark may be back in full force soon, we'll have to wait and see...

I am in a spring-cleaning, purgey kind of mood this afternoon, so my office has become more minimalist and the office supply closet has been getting overloaded as well as the recycling bins. Also, I decided to give up on the NaBloPoMo thing. Most days I have at least one post in me (sometimes two or three), but this every day thing is not for me. I do intend to work more on my creative side, so look for more posts like the one the other day featuring my furry felines - and when I post stuff like that feel free to tell me how much you love, love, love it. ;)

I guess since this is a snarky blog, I could snark about an incident from this morning. I was quietly working on some work when RR came and exclaimed, "What happened to your eye?! You don't have pink eye, do you?" I told her nothing was wrong with it, it was fine, didn't even hurt. A crowd of coworkers then appeared to gawk at my eye and RR insisted on taking a picture of the eye. My eye is a little irritated from the new contacts I got yesterday, but truthfully, it doesn't hurt and no conjunctive-whatever-it-is, so not pink eye.

Oh, and if you're going to turn and there is a turn lane, please maneuver your entire vehicle into the turn lane. Sticking half in and half out of the turn lane does not help me - you get the 'big eye roll'. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should get some drops for that eye problem you have. I'm kidding. Also, I may have some suggestions of medications for you if it gets too dreary outside... :)

BTW, what's the deal with the bookcase and the library? It seems to have been put on the back burner.

MH

Anonymous said...

Ah, there's the snarky girl we all love. Am working on digitally enhancing my photo of your not-pink-eye.

RR