Snark Search

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gee, Thanks Alot!

Well, I am simply overwhelmed by the gracious responses to my requests for subjects since I am taking a photography course. Here's a couple:

M. "Negative!"
KE "Eek!"

Well blah! It's a portrait class and all I have to take pictures of it cats. This gets a big snark to all my "real life" readers. No more warm snarkies here! By the way, did anyone enjoy the lovely Olivia?

In other not so exciting news, work sucks today so I decided to take a short breather and headed over to Mental Floss where there was a list of famous ducks. One was Ping from the children's book The Story About Ping. We had this book in our house when I was growing up and I loved it.

And here's a video of a hedgehog spitting something all over itself. I had two of these animals as pets when I was in high school.

Sorry, that's all I've got right now...

2 comments:

Storm said...

Halb!

Storm said...

Oh, and the pics of Olivia were wonderful! :) She was a little booger. :D