Snark Search

Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Productivity Day

Saturday was a day of doing almost nothing. The most productive thing I did all day was to run the dishwasher and then unload it when it was done. Sunday, now that was my weekend productivity day. Here's a list of what I accomplished on Sunday:
  1. Two loads of laundry (we don't get too much piled up since it's just M. and I)
  2. Grocery shopping (what we can't get from Schwan's)
  3. Read several chapters in the stinky copy of In The Woods (lit candle nearby to try to offset some of the cigarette stench)
  4. Created a new banner for my blog
  5. Upgraded to the new blogger format
  6. Totally revamped my blog - how do you like it?
  7. Made a book for a coworker (you should see my books, they are fabulous!)
  8. Went to Target for household supplies which we were in desperate need of - need to the tune of $115!
  9. Showed M. my rearranged office space at work
  10. Watched Resident Evil: Extinction with M.

No comments: