Snark Search

Monday, March 31, 2008

My Monday Snark

I recently entered a digital scrapbooking contest. I don't do a lot of scrapbooking, per se, but thought it would be fun. I had planned to do my last March post as a photo listing of my contest layouts. The contest was a masquerade and no one knew who did which layouts (not a problem for me since I'd never posted anything to the website anyway). So I was waiting for the winner announcement before I put any of my layouts on my blog. And today is the day the winners are supposed to be announced.

I have been trying to take a look at the site since I got up this morning and ventured out of the bedroom (6:40am). But this is what the site has looked like all day:
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable
to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit.
Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.41 Server at digitalcandy.ca Port
80


Blah!

No comments: